Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day

I stayed home with my one week old little angel baby Elisabeth while the Isaac and Caleb went to church. They brought me back some delightful flowers and a Mother's Day questionnaire filled out by Isaac. It made me laugh, blush and cry. I am so thankful for my sweet, little family!


*drawing of a dragon at the top*

She weighs 10 lbs
She's 99 feet tall
She's 30 years old. (Thanks, it's one year off!)
She looks pretty when she is short (Isaac clarified later that I'm always pretty,  but especially when I'm small... he means without a big pregnant belly as he's always asking if he can help me push it back down.)
Her favorite color is: blue.
Her favorite food is: all the food.
Her favorite movie: The Avengers (he just saw it w/Grandma)
Her favorite store: Wal-Mart (not Goodwill!?)
I know she's really mad when: she yells.
If I had a lot of money, I would buy her: popsicles.



*Her hospital newborn pics arrived in the mail just in time for Mother's Day*

Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

1 comment:

Hook, Line and Sink Her said...

Just discovered your blog and wanted to say how adorable the photographs and stories about your family life are!
I'm so sorry you've been so ill- and that your landlady has decided you have to move out :( I hope you are all well settled into your new home soon

Katie x

Related Posts with Thumbnails