Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Colorful IKEA Love




We went to IKEA with our way awesome Swedish friend over the weekend. I feel in love with this fabric... and how they hung it with coordinating yardage like tapestries. I'm going to do that... eventually.

design: Lotta Kuhlohm 2008 IKEA of Sweden AB, Annamoa range


Apparently, the 'art' of the couches is to awesome to sit upon. Really, some of those couches were so full of crap, there would be no way to sit on them anyways. (Some really were awesome though). Maybe that is what I will do with my white slipcovers when they become too stained for the bleach to handle, just color the heck out of them and call it art.


 I love this... how simple! It's just a curtain rod hung vertically on the ceiling. Something I am totally equipped to lovingly/sweetly nag my not extremely handy husband to do.


1 comment:

Jessie said...

I can't wait to shop at IKEA, but I sure as hell don't miss working there. lol The designers at IKEA are always doing an awesome job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails