Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inspired Home: Natural Winning

 love the airship art!

Amazing designer, Design star winner and host of the show, secrets of a stylist, Emily Henderson recently shared her home with Victoria of sfgirlbybay. She posts some of her styling secrets here, and blogs here. Her little interview is wonderful, so be sure to check it out.

Her collection of old portraits and paint by number art is not only interesting, but fairly easy to acquire, I see them all the time while thrifting at thift shops, flea markets, garage sales, etsy and ebay...

 Chairs! my fav. And do you notice there is a lot of greenery in her home?
There are also a lot of natural elements to be found. Something I am needing to work on.

 
I've been on the lookout for a good aztec vibe rug... you can see a little peek on one here.

 Kind of loving the cow hide rug, and the cognac tones.

 
 
 You know, I haven't put up my daisy chandelier yet in this home, in part due to the chain.
This photo is making me rethink that decision.

1 comment:

jamberry_song said...

Beautiful! All so charming. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails