Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Animal Friends


I just love the innocence and free spirits of little animals. I truly believe they have developed, little souls inside those bodies. Just look at the eyes and you can see the love, fear, confusion, desperation, forgiveness pouring out of them.

Bunny in a Basket via Real Beauty

Swimming Piglets via Real Beauty

Bichon Puppy kicksy by Emilie (I miss my childhood bichon, Keiki!)


Jimmy the Guinea Pig by Samantha Warren Photography (I think I squealed in delight when I saw this!)

"Saimai is a two year old tiger and as a baby was suckled by a pig until she was 4 months old. This democratic start in life allowed her to form a loving relationship with other pigs and even a dog."

6 comments:

Kristina P. said...

My coworker/good friend LOVES baby animals. I was at the Dollar Store yesterday, and saw a baby animal calendar. She was so excited.

Lauren said...

oh my goodness! SO MUCH CUTENESS!!!!

Emme Toaye said...

Such sugar spiced sweetness in these photos, what a great way to photograph precious pets!

vivian said...

cute pics! love the swimming piglets. I didnt know that pigs could swim!
have a great night
vivian

LiPeony said...

adorableeeeeeeeeeeeee!Oh and love your vegan cookie recipe I must try it for my friend who is vegan =D

Anonymous said...

They're all so cute, but I especially love the one with the pig and the tiger hugging! Precious!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails