Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to my Sweetheart!!


I can't believe I'm married to a 30 year old. It's great, and one day, I'll even be married to a 50 year old! We celebrated with the things that mattered most. Family and food. His wonderful parents came down, we made yummy ravioli, garlic bread and squash, ate lots of yummy cake, (the cake I made was just like this cupcake, cream cheese frosting, sprinkles and those same exact candles). We took the kids to the dinosaur museum to see the dinos, Robots exhibit and the butterflies, watched Flight of the Navigator and Sum of all Fears for an interesting mix. What a very full, adventurous and happy weekend. I'm very thankful!

5 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, what a sweet birthday post!

Anonymous said...

Well, I send a big happy birthday to your guy!!!

You two have fun today:)

M

Jessie said...

That is great!

I turn 30 before my husband,....he is already teasing me. lol I look forward to it though! Just another chapter in life. :)

Little Lovables said...

That's so funny Jessie... I'll be 30 in a few months to, so I will be getting teased as well.

You let your husband have it on his birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your hubbie :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails