Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Paper Christmas Trees



Isn't this scrapbook paper Christmas tree darling? You can make it any color or size you want! Tutorial and patterns here by Red Velvet Girls.


Another cute and easy tree by Melissa Goodsell. She used Lily's tutorial which can be found here.


Taylor Design has this super adorable curled paper Christmas tree tutorial. Oh, I can imagine lots of glitter on the edges of those little curls, can you?



Bella Dia has some cute paper stacking Christmas trees. Love her color choices.


She used the same pattern for these fabric versions made by Sarah at the small object. awe!


It would be cute to make a whole shelf of these trees in different styles and display them all over for your own little village. Isn't paper the greatest invention, like... ever?

10 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

Hi Lisa,

I love this, so creative and clever! The second photo reminds me of the Christmas trees my grandma used to make out of old Reader's Digest.

I bought a bunch of scrapbooking supplies only to find out that I totally stink at scrapbooking...I'm going to try my hand at this!

Thanks for the inspiration!

Love and hugs,
Karyn

boatbaby said...

Paper Christmas trees are one of those things I promise myself every year I am going to do... and then don't. They are just crazy cute, but I am afraid I would mess it up.

TheresainMS said...

Too cute! Love these, all of them :-) Thanks for sharing; have a great day!

Sycamore Moon Studios said...

So cool! Thanks for the idea!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

Very cute trees!!

Good luck with the move, I was in your boat last year, but we were moving right after Christmas so it just didn't seem like a good use of our time to set up more STUFF when we were trying to pack things up!

Blessings,
Melissa

vivian said...

such sweet little trees! where do you come up with all this stuff!?
have a great weekend!
vivian

Patrizia said...

So cute thank you for this post!

jerry said...

we sharing everyone's living ideas, to help more people to improve their living spaces. now we got over 65 countries, real peopel real living spaces & decorating ideas on http://www.decomyplace.com

Mathew said...

Hi, Lisa,
It is looking nice good picture.
Happy xmas in advance

Thanks,
Mathew
wedding decorations and wedding cakes Writer

Tracy @ Mama-press said...

Those Christmas trees are very cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails