princess and the pea - Eugenio Recuenco
princess and the pea source?
When one so frequently dreams of such exotic and exciting themes as...
1. husband leaving frozen food on the counter all night and yelling at husband for you now having to throw away $16 of delicious snacks such as fish sticks, taquitos and tamales (which I stopped myself from doing this morning when I realized it was a dream)
2. you are on some kind of semi important task, and are late as usual, and you cannot find your purse, wallet, keys or shoes, and you have no time for a much needed shower
3. doing dishes and cursing the world that you keep forgetting to buy paper towels (which I ended up buying some yesterday)
4. realizing that your comforter is dirty and you need to bleach it so you can fold laundry on top of your bed (which the comforter is in the washer now, I might add)
5. your teeth falling out (a recurring nightmare of mine, which I sometimes think is real to the point of checking my teeth for lose ones and stressing about paying for the dental appointment)
6. going to work at a crappy job you quit 5 years ago and quitting all over again, but in different ways
7. nightmares about high school cheerleading
8. forgetting your locker combination at school, forgetting which locker is yours, freaking out that you are 10 years older than everyone and how much they must think you are a loser, but hoping you will blend in
9. can't remember if you have been skipping a class, realizing you have a major test but haven't shown up for class in months (an actual fear I have experienced)
10. your new rocketship is okay, but keeps breaking down and never really gets you away from those sort of bad guys chasing you
...then one may know that they are not totally sure about attending their 10 year high school reunion, they have a lack of adventure in their life and they need to get more quality sleep.
princess and the pea - source?
Could you imagine a fantasy novel written about the mundane tasks of the world, but in an exciting and earth shattering way? Perhaps I shall pen this conquest of epic proportions.
Must... dust... shelf... 'else... civilization... will... end...
snow white - Eugenio Recuenco
wizard of oz - source?
What totally boring and mundane and yet so seemingly real thus confusing-upon-waking dreams/nightmares do you happen to have?