Sunday, September 20, 2009

Eclectic Modern Nursey


Truly, what an adorable, sophisticated, organic and eclectic nursery for a sweet baby girl is this from grayhood.com? The handpainted mural by the talented father, dan (who is the senior graphic designer at urban outfitters), adds a special touch as well. With the natural wood, gray and white color palette, splashes of color are brought in through toys and accessories, yet there is still a creative flow of energy and serenity at the same time. What a great space to foster a sense of creativity, yet still be able to soothe a child as well..

 
 
 
 
this mobile was custom designed by the anthropologie design team

love the beadboard ceiling! 
 

 

8 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

oh whoa! i like these nurseries. much more fun + interesting than traditional decor. <3

Kylie Bowers said...

Oh wow beautiful! Love those birdies too!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so pretty, and eclectic I want that room all for myself!! It fits a baby girl but also a grown woman ;)

Tiffani said...

Um, can I have this room for me?!

Little Lovables said...

I know, once I move into a home and not a rental, I am so painting a soft grey.

Mike and Linda said...

Fantastic job on the nursery. We love everything about it. We really like the birdhouse with the branch and cloth birds. Amazing job......

bodoba said...

It lookes awesome! I love the bird mobile. The only thing is if it was my child, that lamp in the corner would be dead cause it looks like she could reach it.

Anonymous said...

This is truly a unique blog with lots of amazing pictures. I especially love the idea of using old dresser door fronts as coat hangers. I got all of my baby's furniture at http://www.babydirect.com and not I plan to try to find some used furniture drawers at the flea market that will go with my daughter's bedroom set so I can create a wonderful wall with old drawer fronts as hangers. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts with Thumbnails