Monday, May 4, 2009

Chippy and Sweet



blue duck egg robin credenza white dining chairs

blue laundry room damask iron board cover

romantic blue white canopy romantic beach bedroom

If you want to DROOL over some lovely rooms (and get a little inspired too) then look at Decor Pad. I'm thinking it's kind of like a Kaboodle of design images, I think there is a forum too.

Have any of you ever visited Casa Sugar? I just discovered it today, and it has tons of flea market redo, celebrity rooms (not that I care) and decorating ideas. Just thought I'd share. This post about redoing a vintage chandelier is most excellent. (The tip on using Krylon Fusion spray paint instead of sanding is amazing).



PS. I want to know if anyone has found that PERFECT robin's egg blue aqua paint, but not too bright, not too pastel, not too blue in color, I can't find it anywhere, I need some ideas! Feel free to link photos with name of paint in the comments :)

I found Deco Chic's blog and though it is entirely in Spanish, I believe the post was about a Shabby Chic store closing. It had all of these lovely pictures and so I just had to share:

white shabby chic distressed desk

elegant shabby chic dining table

elegant distressed white shabby chic antique barn dining table chandelier

shabby chic headboard white fairy wings

shabby chic aqua blue shelf chairs nook

pink ballerina shabby chic bed

shabby chic mint green sideboard table

shabby chic white mirror living room slipcovers

shabby chic pink bathroom etagerie

shabby chic french provenical wet bar armoir



Thanks Viv for the Kreative blogger award!! Your blog is super swell too :)

10 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Such cute stuff!

Pam said...

*love* the color combos!! I painted our bathroom a robin egg blue a few years back. It makes me happy. I don't remember what company and it's probably a tad too bright. LOL!

JillzWhimzy said...

great pics & thanks for stopping by my blog :0)

Kasey said...

beautiful pics!

Just Be Happy said...

what a nice blog you have!
I haven't heard about that blog before, but I'll make sure to check it out.
:o)

Aisha said...

So my keyboard is all wet from the drool!! Such lovely and stunning pictures! Thanks for posting :)

Anne Marie said...

those are great pictures!
stop by any time!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh I love all these rooms! I am going to have to try adding a pop of different color in a room!

Decoracion Vintage Industrial Retro Chic said...

hola¡ muchas gracias por postear mi blog¡ me encanto el tuyo, solo que mi blog se llama PINK DAYS STUDIO SHABBY CHIC y su direccion es WWW.DECOCHIC.BLOGSPOT.COM.
muchas gracias amiga¡
te seguire¡
besos
karina
argentina
buenos aires

style-for-style said...

love that little chandelier DIY
I have 2 of those, one I plan to spray paint like the picture, the other I have bigger plans for!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails