Friday, March 6, 2009

Vintage Whimsy

vintgae wooden spool jeweled necklace shabby chic jewelry

I have added some of my antique shopping conquests to my shop today! I created a new line of vintage wooden spool jewelry, and one of them showcases today. Isn't she a beauty!? You can find the necklace HERE.

vintage medicine bottle, Dr. J.H. McLean volcanic liniment oil

Also, my vintage bottle lovlies are coming along. I lost one last night though, but still decided to list it in my shop. It is a vintage medicine bottle, Dr. J.H. McLean volcanic liniment oil. You can find it HERE! I thought it could make a really neat 3d mosaic or soldered pendant somehow, especially if the glass is able to be cut around the words. What do you think?

white deer head mount shabby chic

Look what I found [and bought] the other day. I haven't treated myself in a looong time, so when I saw that I sold a bracelet, I thought I would put those funds towards this sweet little thing. Minzer has several different styles in her shop and I can't wait till my white hunted deer mount arrives, I know JUST where I am going to put it too! Look at these pretty deer head decorating ideas I found.


This Young House

blue entrance stairwell white deer mount
Dallas News

white deer mount green damask fabric bathroom decor
Tula Pink

What super sweet finds have you gotten lately? This is on my *want* list, especially since Every Little Counts is retiring this line soon... (I'll take the hair and perfect skin too, anyday).

white sexy romantic vneck every little counts

5 comments:

Crafty Cookie said...

I love that spool necklace!

I also wanted to let you know that I got your wonderful package in the mail earlier this week. My friend loves the earrings and I love the surprise ring, too! Thanks again!

Artifax said...

Deer heads? Oh cool! And just when I was wondering what to do with a cool deer head, there were your awesome decorating pics. Those do look so nice on the white walls!

And your new spool jewelry is so very unique. Hope it does really well for you!

Samantha said...

Adorable little spool necklace! So clever. :)

jennamichelle said...

That necklace is so cute! What an awesome way to re purpose empty spools. I just let me dogs chew on them, haha. I wanted to let you know that I chose you as one of the 10 to receive The Lemonade Award! Check out my blog to see what that's all about. Have a great day! :)

Jenna

http://glitterandrhinestones.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love your blog -love your jewelry!

Related Posts with Thumbnails