Friday, July 25, 2008

Smooth Criminal


So, my 2 1/2 year old has done it again. He has been pretty good at not smearing make-up/yogurt/poop... all over the place on a regular basis, so when I caught him doing this to our baby, I had to grab the camera! (See HERE for his last mascara fun day.)

This little guy is so fast, I had to keep putting him across the room, and by the time I lifted my finger from the picture taking button, he was already on the lens. Not to mention my older one kept trying to steal the spotlight! It is amazing I got pictures as clear as these. Doesn't his big brother look so proud of his artwork!?

Also, I have to share this yummy recipe I got from a friend. It is so easy and delish. This is just awful, but I was going to include a cute chicken Etsy find, but then I got so sad about the poor little chickens, so I am including a YUMMY looking vegan chicken dish from pitseel (yes, she sales them, check out her shop), and this cute little pendant from julep115. Horror images from a secret taped of the "killing machine" that undercover PETA member did a while back at a Tyson factory has seeped into my mind. But I will not share THAT video, (though it would be the responsible thing to do!) Feel free to google it...


Chicken Azteca:

Turn on crock pot to a medium setting.
Dump a can of black beans, can of corn, 1 cup of salsa in a crock pot.
Put a bunch of cut of (about 1 1/2 - 2 inch size pieces) raw chicken on top.
Pour another 1/2 cup of salsa on top.
No need to stir, then cover.

Let sit for a couple of hours. Once the chicken is cooked through, take a small box of cream cheese (the fake low fat stuff works perfectly), cut it into cubes, and stir it into the crock pot. Once it melts (fairly quickly) your food is done.

Serve over rice, sprinkle with cheese... this is so good.

Also, I have to showcase some Twilight jewelry... but it isn't mine for once! Look at this lovely bracelet from More Everything, isn't it to "die for" (pun intended, vampire lovers)!! It says "I run with Vampires (or you can choose werewolves instead). But what is great, is for non Twilight peeps, she can also do a custom saying for you as well.

6 comments:

Sarah said...

woohoo! So glad you like it so much. Even easier--you don't have to cut up the chicken before hand... just cook it and cut it up when you add the cream cheese! Mmm! You can see the original recipe here: http://somegoodeats.blogspot.com/2007/04/chicken-azteca.html

That mascara looks like fun! :)

Little Lovables said...

Thanks for the no cutting tip... so much easier!

Debbie~ said...

I could see my little granddaughter doing that very thing...
You'll have to check out my blog, I took a class lastnight and made my first jewelry...(it was on my want to-do/learn list for the summer)I have a button collection I'm dying to make things out of! Debbie from EcoLogicallyWorn~

Mandy Ferrugia said...

I know, I'm so addicted to trading :P

your blog is really cute, btw. your boys are so precious!!

Anonymous said...

The mascara is too cute! I take it that you can never find it when you need it, yes??!

Little Lovables said...

Oh yes, there is a reason I have a spare mascara tube hidden in the depths of my drawer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails